Welcome again to another year of Science Fairs. This year we will celebrate 33 years of CARSF!
Please note the following things about this package:
1. NOTE THE DATE CHANGES. THE FAIR WILL BE HELD ON MARCH 11 and 12, 2016.
2. PLEASE NOTE THE JUDGING FORM is found on the website under CARSF judging sheets.
3. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION UNDER CARSF RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE LATEST RULES THT YOUR STUDENTS’ PROJECTS MUST FOLLOW.
4. PLEASE SEND AT LEAST 2 JUDGES FROM YOUR SCHOOL TO HELP US WITH THE JUDGING. If we do not get these judges, we may have to refuse entrants. If your school is sending only 1 project, 1 judge will be allowed. These judges can be community people, parents, teachers – anyone who is interested.
5. PLEASE INFORM ALL GRADE 12 STUDENTS THAT THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE ONE YEAR’S TUITION TO RED DEER COLLEGE THROUGH OUR FAIR.
Please encourage your students to enter the fair. Projects do not have to be done in class time. It is a worthwhile endeavor for your students.
ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY MAILED TO YOU IS NOW ON THE WEBSITE. PLEAE VISIT IT AT www.centralalbertasciencefair.ca. if you have any further questions please email or phone me using the information below.
Central Alberta Regional Science Fair Society
Phone and Fax: 403-337-2483 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Canadian Web Hosting